Candidates for care at Beachside Chiropractic include those who are in pain as well as those interested in health and wellness care.
Dr. Cathy Moutsopoulos helps those from age 3 to 103+ including Families, Seniors, Athletes, Health Care, Auto Accidents, Personal Injury and Herniated Disc cases.
Whether you pain is due to an auto accident, work injury, repetitive stress injury, recreation or the stress of life itself, chiropractic can help.
If you have problems with pain or dysfunction that have or have not received relief from traditional medicine, you can benefit from chiropractic care. We work with medical doctors to help you reach your health care goals.
Candidates for care include those who want to have the mobility to be active from now til their golden years and more. Chiropractic care along with a good diet, exercise and proper sleep will help keep you at your optimum health potential.
Everyone can benefit from chiropractic care. Everyone can experience pain reduction.
You may benefit from chiropractic care if you have:
- Pain in the skeletal structures of your: neck, back, hips, or between the shoulder blades
- Been involved in a motor vehicle accident
- Pain that radiating, "shooting" down the arms or legs
- Headaches or dizziness
- Herniated or Bulging Discs
- Muscle stiffness or twitching
- Developed sensory problems such as numbness, tingling, burning
- You developed problems with walking, balance, or muscle weakness
- Fatigue or Irritability
- Pain in the joints of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, knee or ankles
Chiropractic care also benefits those who seek to maintain a higher level of health so they can work and play better, faster, and for longer times.